On Tuesday, 06/02/2018, Titakis Winery had the pleasure of welcoming students from the 4th grade of the 17th Primary School of Heraklion.
The visiting students, after familiarizing themselves with the wine production process assisted by audiovisual material, gained knowledge through educational and interactive games.
- They discovered the native grape varieties of Crete through a Memory Game
- They created a wine diary
- They discovered the premises and the equipment of the winery
- They experimented with the sounds of wine glasses
- They recognized and tried products made from grape and must (sweet grapes, grape juice, moustokouloura, moustalevria, petimezi, raisins, etc.)